Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Original Pokemon 151 Poster

I'm ahead ... Last Fair

balances I do not like, I do not like anything.
But (there always is one), in these days of December, one begins to realize that the year he finished one, and you try to add more hours a day and stretch like chewing gum a day .. .. noooop, you can not ... that's it, is ending. And what is not given, not given. And it has happened, happened for a reason. Nothing is wasted.
So I would say that this year has been wonderful for me because I met beautiful people, great, I also trade that filled me with joy and enthusiasm. Knitting projects I was able to accompany me day and made my day not so good. I show some of the tissues did, is more ... I could sell some of my clothes, in order ... I had many important achievements for me. So thank you for your visits, your comments, your mails with queries, in short, everything!
I wish you much joy in this holiday season approaching. May all your wishes to see realized. Amigas: A Health! in the distance! Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment