Sunday, January 16, 2011

Camelbak With Alchohol

... Christmas

no mistake ... look good ... me! I walked by my adoptive city, enjoying what he wished for the days weather we were, but enjoyed a lot.
I just arrived from my well deserved vacation!
I tell them that I rested a bit, I've seen friends who oddly enough, not so much as I wished, but time is short, the days are disappearing! I
tissue 2 circulars for the girls of my friends, do not ask for pictures, because I got them, lol. But the girls were pussies!
And bueh, nothing more ... we arrived for an hour ago, so Quickly, I'll be back here. Thanks for all the comments, emails inquiring about my absence. You do not like posting when I'm on vacation! I take the break just so, without warning! hahaha. And surely, as a matter of safety! hahaha-
Kisses, and we are visiting. Stared in wonder, hey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment