Thursday, January 20, 2011

Is Low Blood Sugar Curable?

Bahienses!! LITTLE HELP FOR MARIA ANGELICA






Last night I forgot to tap Open and it had cleared the pelopincho. (I know I was a bowl ... but well ... happened to me !!!). Look how it turned out today at 7:30 in the morning when you got up. Les
clarified that there were no dust storms, or anything similar.
THIS is the water from the taps in the city. How do they convince people that this water is "potable"??
How you manage the people who have no possibility to buy jerry cans in the supermarket? And babies? I know, I know, I should take this "water" because it is what you get!
The fact that this reality "unworthy." On 27 February this year and will do 2 years living here, and since I do not do more than talk about water and its problems! 2 years and could do "something"??
OMG! How I long to flee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment