Friday, March 11, 2011

Disconnect The Phonerequest Letter

with crossed bodice ... Cable Yoke Sweater

Here I show how you the sack which he spoke in the previous post. I started with wool Amancay Milana, grape color and needles no. 5. I started with the bodice, I chose a design with eight strings inside. Once finished, I raised the points for the neck knit 1 and 1. Having completed the top, I took measures to make the armholes, and from there I began to lift the front points, saute the arm, followed with back, saute the other arm and follow with the other front. From then on I'm knitting point plain rice, and I still missing a few turns. Is that returns are very long, since I have more than 200 points in total.
When you finish the body, I would fail to raise the points to make the sleeves (the model was short sleeves) and the epaulet of both front where the buttons will eventually.
That's all folks ... We continue to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment