Friday, March 11, 2011

Ottawa Basketbakk Gym

Achievements ... Covering Advance

Long time no posting anything ... Not that I forget, for lack of time. This incident is movidito class and I have been the 2 girls in different schools and opposite shifts, so I walk with the ball without handle. I keep knitting
... I am carrying a bag similar to that proposed LANEZILANDIA CABLE YOKE SWEATER, but yew in a "free", I changed the braid yoke for example because ... And I'm done with circular needles entire body at once to avoid seams, but that way it becomes more slow ... But I think it will be OK.
Moving on, I was, long ago, looking to have a national tree Ceiba - But got no nurseries. About a month ago I found 2 huge trees on the street, more or less close to home ... I stopped the car, and bought the Chauchina village, where the seeds. I put it to germinate and planted them about 10 days. And here I show how they are growing. May God continue to steam ahead! I love to kapok flower.
Well, that's all for now, A kiss to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment