Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Biology Lab Five Cell Respiration

Completed!! What net??





And well ... my "fan club" wants to show the Face! and I have no choice but to show! jajaja
Here is the quilt 2 1 / 2 squares, which began the first days of February with the idea (illusory) of those restite end of thread ... bueh! To quee! Seeing that "the big granny" was becoming big ... I complicated the finding of balls that I reach for all the flip! So I ended up going to buy more, and more and more :........ Bueh
But, "it does not sting like scabies," said my mother, and lunged with the pride of finishing it or yes! Anxiety was already beating the heavy calorete the quilt itself ... and when I realized today ... I get to measure and síííííííí .... was ready !!!!!!!
I just need to hide the wires ... but girls heat today was unbearable so I leave tomorrow!
do I do?? I sell it? or I'll take it?? hahaha. Girls! I'll take, who would pay that?? And I wonder ... how could you want??
in a while I come across to the farm to see if the weight for a calculation! But it was well annoying! I estimate that about 3kgs. After chusmeo them! Besossssssssssssssssssssssssssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment