Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Long Does It Takr To Get Your Std Results

CristianKilyGonzalez.blogspot.com:" The Kily González analyzes retirement if the injury becomes serious "(Rosario3.com)


The Central wheel has a problem in an Achilles tendon could be more serious of what was believed at first. He said " at this point" of his career would not be "psychologically prepared to assimilate" a halt too long and lamented: "I'm pissed by an elephant."

is not ready for another long layoff and recognizes him. So Cristian Gonzalez admitted on Wednesday that the withdrawal plan if the injury in an Achilles tendon leaving the court to implicate him for several months, which could be confirmed with the next medical studies.

The Kily was consulted Radio 2 if you leave discusses his career and did not walk around the bush: Obvious that crossed my mind. I have no 20. When I got home-after training Monday, when he felt discomfort, I spoke with my wife and told her that if she had a total detachment of the tendon was not going to be psychologically prepared to absorb an injury time-of both recovery, "at this point in my career is complicated ."

"It's actually not make one sad. I'm moody and I put the chest all the negative, but it frustrates me the moment I passed. Do not tolerate and I'm hoarse " said.

And in that same vein lamented: "Let me pass this after preparation I had, in the preseason, it gives me great impotence. I feel I'm pissed by an elephant. "

The left-hander said that the return to work after the draw with Defense and Justice felt a strained Achilles' tendon in his right ankle and suspected that it might be an old disease. "I felt like I bothered and thought it was only stretched, but when I finished I jumped the card, saw it was serious because I got an edema and inflamed, he could not support " he said in dialogue Zapping Sport with the program. In that sense

maintains the illusion that it is a mild: " hope it just a month. If I say so, I sign now. "

Central The medical staff reported the problem after the Kily have tendinopathy could marginalize the activity for about a month, but with the passing of the hours began to fear that the consequences could be higher.

González withdrew from last Monday's morning practice showing any pain that did not seem too serious and together with the medical staff decided to make studies de rigueur as a precaution. These studies confirmed the bad news of the injury, which installs on the head of Hector DT Rivoira another major concern, although the replacement would Jesus Mendez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment