Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Static On Microfiber

Painting ... Maria Eugenia






I started on Sunday afternoon. I made the white frames of the barbecue, with latex. a few hands to highlight and be nice. This gives the court very dirty and the earth in suspension in this holy city and the winds "hurricane."
Yesterday I started with the bars on the windows to the house itself, I'm using black plastic. I only have one hand on my bedroom window. I think it's cute, is taking shape. Is renewed, how he was cornering.
The girls want me to paint the bedroom, but here and need help, the ceilings are high, and I think it gives me the body ... We'll see when I help my husband, now with a lot of work.
In all this I start very early in the morning, something to suffer less heat. But the evening still with the tissue. Even with the blanket colorinche, which comes to 1.75 approx ..-..... and requires less, about 10 or 11 laps, but have to be done eh! Each Tour takes me a long time, is endless .... hahaha
Kisses, and we're seeing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment