Sunday, February 13, 2011

Diffrent Tips Of Vigins Chart

CristianKilyGonzalez.blogspot. com: "Kily Gonzalez could be withdrawn because of injury" (ESPN)


Argentine midfielder Cristian Kily González, Rosario Central, suffered a torn Achilles' tendon in his right leg and discusses the possibility of hanging up his boots at 36 .

" It hurts a lot for the season I did, the way I prepared and the desire I had to make a good championship. I'm thinking what will I do with my future, but do not rule retirement, "said the player after undergoing medical tests.

club Fuentes Rosario Argentina Second Division, which was formed González before to play for Boca Juniors, the English Zaragoza and Valencia, the Italian Inter and San Lorenzo de Almagro, said doctors evaluate a recovery plan "minimum breaking, but also complicated," you have.

The player wants to avoid surgery because a prolonged recovery time would mean the end of his career.

Kily won a Super League and Spain with Valencia, a League Cups and one Italian Super Cup with Inter and the gold medal with Argentina in the 2004 Athens Olympics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment