Saturday, February 5, 2011

How To Delete Programs From Direct Tv

what I'm ... Covering

I have been given to seize all "Puchito thread" that I have out there, and weave a blanket "Super Granny". I've been knitting a few days and has 1, 15 m by 1.15 m. , And now weighs 0,765 kgs.
And because there is still muuuuuuucho the lady of the house intended to be for your bed, so in a little while I'll tell you what it is, because it makes me that much to finish. hahaha.

addition to the above, I was hooked with the proposal of the previous post, so I desempovando a little wool, and I approached the project with Soledad , so now we have put together a couple of times to organize. We have started to par, but it is a fairly ambitious project, so I have to take me in peace. You'll see how it goes ...
Well, I wanted to tell them what I'm doing, and why I'm not much out there ...
Good weekend to all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment